Política de Privacidad
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction. 1
- The Data We Collect About You. 2
- What You Agree To By Using Our Site. 4
- How We Collect Your Data. 5
- How We Use Your Data. 5
- Disclosure Of Your Data. 6
- International Privacy Practices. 7
- Confidentiality And Security Of Personal Data. 8
- Data Retention. 8
- Your Legal Rights. 9
- Children’s Privacy. 10
- Links To Other Websites. 10
- Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies. 10
- Questions And Complaints. 10
- Crypto Mundo Live Sessions. 11
You equally confirm that you are of legal age to access and use our website and services in accordance with its terms and conditions. If a minor supplies EVIVA ED with personal information without his or her parent's or guardian's consent (as defined by applicable law), the parent or guardian may contact EVIVA ED to request for the removal or deletion of the information.
Please contact us at[email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice. Our Terms and Conditions also apply to your usage of our services and website with regards to certain terms used but not defined in this Privacy Notice. EVIVA ED is a United Arab Emirates (UAE) based company with registered office at U-Bora Office Tower, Unit No. 3102, Business Bay – Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). EVIVA ED is the data controller of all Personal Data (as defined below) collected via this website and of certain Personal Data collected from third parties if you reside or are situated in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), as set forth in this Privacy Notice.
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
Personal data, often known as personal information, refers to any information on a living person who can be identified. This is a wide term that encompasses the kind of personal data we've discussed below. It excludes information that cannot be used to identify a specific individual, such as the registration number of a company. A "Data Subject" is a person who may be identified by personal data, either directly or indirectly. This is commonly accomplished using an identifier like a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more elements particular to that natural person's physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
We will collect, use, store, and transfer different types of personal data about you depending on whether and how you use our Services, Site, or App (if any), which we have divided into categories as follows:
Specific examples of personal information
§ first name,
§ maiden name,
§ last name,
§ username or similar identifier,
§ date of birth and gender,
§ biometric information, including a visual image of your face,
§ national identity cards,
§ passports, driving licences or other forms of identification documents.
Data on Social Identity
§ your group/company data,
§ information on referrals related to you,
§ political background,
§ close connections,
§ behavioural data,
§ risk assessment,
§ compliance assessment.
§ residence details,
§ billing address,
§ delivery address,
§ home address,
§ work address,
§ email address and telephone numbers,
§ proof of address documentation.
Data from Transactions
§ details about payments to and from you,
§ other details of any transactions you enter into using our Services, the Site.
§ your username and password,
§ your identification number as our user,
§ information on whether you have an account with us, and the email associated with your account,
§ requests by you for products or services,
§ your interests, preferences, and feedback
§ other information generated by you when you communicate with us, for example when you address a request to our customer support.
§ information about how you use the Site, our Services, other applications, and course offerings made available by us to you, including:
§ device download time,
§ install time,
§ interaction type and time,
§ event time, name, and source.
Data on Marketing and Communications
our preferences in receiving marketing from us or third parties,
· your communication preferences,
· your survey responses.
§ internet connectivity data,
§ internet protocol (IP) address,
§ operator and carrier data,
§ login data,
§ browser type and version,
§ device type, category, and model,
§ time zone setting and location data,
§ language data,
§ application version and SDK version,
§ browser plug-in types and versions,
§ operating system and platform,
§ diagnostics data such as crash logs and any other data we collect for the purposes of measuring technical diagnostics, and
§ other information stored on or available regarding the devices you allow us access to when you visit the Site or our Services.
§ bank account,
§ payment card details,
§ virtual currency accounts,
§ external account details,
§ source of funds and related documentation
Personal data in special categories.
The legislation that applies to you provides additional protection for some types of sensitive personal data. "Special categories" of personal data are what they're termed. The following are the special categories:
- Personal information that reveals a person's racial or ethnic origin.
- Opinions on politics
- Beliefs in religion or philosophy.
- Membership in a labor union.
- Processed genetic and biometric data with the goal of uniquely identifying a natural individual.
- Health-related information.
- Information about a person's sexual life or sexual orientation.
We will only use special categories of personal data for a specific purpose if we can meet both the lawful basis requirements listed below, as well as at least one of the extra conditions:
- You have given your explicit permission.
- Processing refers to personal information that you have knowingly made public.
- Processing is required to create, exercise, and defend legal claims.
You must provide us with true, complete, and accurate personal information, and you must inform us of any changes thereof.
4. What You Agree to By Using Our Site
It is important that you know the legal bases for using your personal information. They include:
- To comply with our legal requirements; or
- Our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others require the use of your personal information. It is in our legitimate interests to:
- carry out research and statistical analysis;
- carry out marketing and business development;
- for internal administrative and auditing purposes;
- operate our Site and provide our Courses and other Services;
- select appropriately skilled and qualified suppliers;
- build relationships with partners and educational institutions; and,
- run, grow and develop our business;
- To send you some communications or collect certain information from you, or if local law requires us to rely on consent.
5. How We Collect Your Data
We acquire information from and about you through a variety of means, including:
- Direct Interactions: By directly interacting with us, such as by filling out forms, by email, or otherwise, you may provide us with your Identity Data, Social Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data, Profile Data, and Marketing and Communications Data. This includes any personal information you give us when you:
- visit our Site or other platforms;
- apply for our Services or Courses;
- create an account;
- make use of any of our Services/Courses;
- request marketing to be sent to you, for example by subscribing to our newsletters;
- enter a competition, promotion, or survey, including through social media channels;
- give us feedback/reviews or contact us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We also get information about you from other parties or publicly available sources, including Social Identity Data. Among these sources are:
- fraud and crime prevention agencies,
- a customer referring you,
- public blockchain,
- publicly available information on the Internet (websites, articles, social media etc.)
6. How We Use Your Data
Participation in Content/Course Offerings: We utilize the Personal Data we receive from you when you participate in a Content/Course Offering through the Site for processing reasons, such as tracking attendance, progress, and completion of the Content/Course Offerings, among other things. Your Personal Data and your performance in a Content/Course Offering may also be shared with the instructor or instructors who taught it, with teaching assistants or other individuals designated by the instructor or instructors to assist with the creation, modification, or operation of the Content/Course Offering, and with the Content/Course Provider(s) with which they are affiliated. We may also utilize the data collected when you take a Content/Course Offering or use the Services to predict your performance in the Content/Course Offerings. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may also archive this information and/or utilize it for future communications with you.
Providing the Site and our Services/Courses: We use the Personal Data you give us to allow you to access and use the Site, as well as to provide you with any information, products, or services you request.
Security and technical support: Personal Data may be used to provide you with technical help and to protect the security of our Services/Courses and the Site.
Identity Verification: We may use the Personal Data we collect to validate your identity and authenticate the submissions made on the Site were made by you for the Course offerings, that require identity verification. A third-party identity verification firm could be hired to provide this service.
Communications with Our Business Partners: We may share your Personal Data with our Content/Course Providers and other business partners so that they can share information about their products and services that may be of interest to you when they are legally permitted to do so.
To Manage enrolment and invoicing and provide you with the training in which you have enrolled, and the proper organisation of the different activities that are developed by this entity.
Managing the issuance of your degree once your training is over.
Compliance with accounting, legal, fiscal, and administrative obligations.
Use of image Capture, management, reproduction, and publication of audiovisual files (photographs, videos ...) in which individuals appear on web pages, publications, or any other support.
Contests, sweepstakes, and events: Management of your participation in contests, sweepstakes, and other activities in which you have requested to participate.
7. Disclosure of Your Data
To execute tasks and deliver the Services and/or courses to you on our behalf, we transfer your personal data with our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors, and other related organizations, our parent company, and affiliates. When using third-party service providers, they are required to respect the security of your personal data and treat it in a legal manner.
Based on the following legal grounds, we may process or share your data:
- If you have granted us express consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose, we may handle your data. (Consent)
- When processing your data is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests, we may do so. (Legitimate Business Interests)
- If we have a contract with you, we may use your personal information to carry out the terms of that contract. (Contractual Performance)
- To comply with applicable legislation, governmental demands, a judicial procedure, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena, we may release personal information (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). (Legal Obligations)
- We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act in connection with potential policy violations, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. (Vital Interests)
In the following circumstances, we may need to process your data or share your personal information:
- Transferring a business: We may share or transfer your information in connection with or during any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or during any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Advertisers: When you access or use the Website, we may utilize third-party advertising businesses to show ads. These companies may use information from web cookies and other tracking technologies about your visits to our Site and other platforms to serve you advertising for services and/or courses that you might be interested in.
Our Technology service providers include but not limited to:
- ActiveCampaign, LLC (activecampaign.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- Kajabi LLC (kajabi.com/policies/privacy)
- Systems, SLU (quaderno.io/policies/privacy)
EVIVA ED COMPUTER TRAINING L.L.C. will not disclose personal information to other parties unless it is required by law. However, if the user's information is to be transmitted to a third party, the user will be notified in advance and given the opportunity to express his/her permission to such a transfer.
8. International Privacy Practices
Because some of our external third parties and affiliates are located outside of the EEA or the UK, their processing of your personal data will need a data transfer outside of the EEA or the UK. This will necessitate the transfer of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom as the case may be.
We provide a similar level of protection for your personal data if we send it outside of the EEA or the UK by implementing at least one of the following safeguards:
- The European Commission has determined that the country to which we transfer your personal data provides an adequate level of protection for personal data;
- A specific contract approved by the European Commission that provides safeguards for the processing of personal data, known as Standard Contractual Clauses.
Be informed that we manage and run our site and Services/Courses from the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Your Personal Data may be sent outside of the country in which you reside or are located, including to the UAE, to provide our Services/Courses to you.
If you would like more information on the exact method, we use to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or the UK, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy and secrecy of Personal Data throughout transit. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we take the necessary measures to offer the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the EEA or other regions if you reside in the EEA, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, or another region that offers comparable protections.
Users in California
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") gives California residents certain privacy rights. If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- “Right to Know”— You have the right to request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you and access a copy of your personal information.
- “Right to Correction”— You have the right to have inaccurate personal information about you corrected.
- “Right to Deletion”— You have the right to request deletion of personal information that we have collected about you.
- “Right to Non-Discrimination”— If you choose to exercise any of your rights under CCPA, Udemy will treat you like all other users. In other words, there is no penalty for exercising your rights under CCPA.
- “Right to Opt-Out”- You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
9. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Data
We cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data since the Internet is not a 100 percent safe environment, and there is a chance that an unauthorized third party will find a way to circumvent our security mechanisms or that the transmission of your information over the Internet will be intercepted. We will protect your Personal Data with industry-standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures, and we will not share it with third parties unless otherwise stated in this Privacy Notice, or unless disclosure is required by law in special circumstances, such as a physical threat to you or others. It is your duty to keep your log-in information secure. Please keep in mind that most e-mail communications are not encrypted and should not be considered safe.
While any data shared over the internet carries a risk of being accidentally lost, misused, damaged, accessed in an unauthorized or unlawful manner, altered, or disclosed, we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, misused, damaged, accessed in an unauthorized or unlawful manner, altered, or disclosed. Furthermore, we restrict access to your personal data to employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties with a valid business need to know. They will only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and are bound by strict confidentiality obligations.
We shall implement the following suitable security measures, depending on the extent of the risks caused by the proposed processing of your personal data:
- Availability, integrity, and accessibility of data on a long-term basis: include but not limited to ensuring appropriate back-ups of personal data are held).
- Company Endeavours: include, but not limited to, policy development and staff trainings; and
- Technical safeguards: include, but not limited to, physical security of Data, pseudonymization, and encryption).
We have protocols in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and where we are legally required to do so, we will notify you and any applicable authority.
10. Data retention
We keep your Personal information for no longer than necessary, and for the purposes for which the information is collected and processed. We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements when determining the appropriate retention period for personal data.
Here are some examples of the criteria we consider when considering how long we need to keep your personal information:
- in accordance with relevant industry standards or guidelines;
- because of our legitimate business necessity to prevent abuse of the promotions we run. To avoid the appearance of abusive behaviour, we shall save a customer's personal data for the duration of the offer and for a specific period after it has ended;
- if we have a reasonable expectation of litigation in connection with our relationship with you, or if we believe we need to keep information to defend possible future legal claims (e.g., email addresses and content, chats, and letters will be kept for up to 10 years following the end of our relationship, depending on the limitation period applicable in your country);
- in the event of a complaint;
- to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements with respect to certain types of personal data:
- We are required to retain your personal data for a period of 5 years after the end of the relationship between us as a company and you as a customer, under EU anti-money laundering legislation (Anti-Money Laundering Directives); this period may be extended in certain circumstances if so, provided by and in accordance with the applicable legislation; the same is true under UK anti-money laundering legislation.
- if information is required for auditing and/or other purposes.
11. Your Legal Rights
We need to make you aware of your rights. The rights you have are determined by the purpose for which we process your personal data. Please contact us if you require additional information or wish to exercise any of the rights listed below.
You have specific rights under applicable data protection legislation in some regions (such as the European Economic Area). These rights may include;
- Right to Access: request access to and a copy of your personal information. This permits you to request confirmation that we are processing your personal data, a copy of your personal data in our possession, and information about how we are using your personal data;
- Right to Rectification: request that we correct information that you believe is incorrect and complete information that you believe is missing, albeit we may need to verify the veracity of the new data provided by you;
- Right to Erasure: request erasure of your personal data by requesting that we erase or destroy any personal data we hold about you; nevertheless, we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure due to some legal reasons that will be communicated to you;
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground because you believe it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms; in some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your data that override your rights and freedoms; you also have the right to obstruct processing of your personal data where we are relying;
- Right to Data Portability: request the transfer of your personal data to you or a third party, and we shall give your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format to you or a third party you choose (where technically practicable); Please note that this privilege only applies to automated information that you gave us permission to use or that we utilized to fulfill a contract with you.
- Right to Withdraw: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain Services and/or Courses to you, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent; nevertheless, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent;
- Right to Complaint: Any alleged breach should be reported to the appropriate authority, and damages should be sought through a competent court.
All requests shall be considered and responded to in compliance with applicable data protection legislation.
12. Children’s Privacy
Our Site and Services/Courses are intended for a broad audience and are not meant for children under thirteen (13) years of age. As a result, in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory duties, we do not intentionally collect, use, solicit, or disclose personal information from children without first obtaining parental consent. We ask that you do not use our Site and Our Services and/or Courses if you are under the age of 13. We may request age-related information from you to comply with applicable legislation. For example, we might ask for your date of birth to see if we need to get verifiable parental approval from your parent or guardian before granting you access to our Site, or Services/Courses.
Upon learning of the existence of any Personal Data of persons under the age of 13 that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent, we will take reasonable actions to remove such Personal Data with immediate effect.
13. Links to Other Websites
14. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
16. Questions and Complaints
Please contact us at [email protected] or mail us using the address below if you have any questions, requests, or complaints regarding how we process your personal information.
Identity: EVIVA E D COMPUTER TRAINING L.L.C.
U-Bora Office Tower,
Unit No. 3102,
Business Bay – Dubai,
United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Email ID: [email protected]
In compliance with Article 27. 1. of the GDPR, the following entity is designated as the Representative of the Controller in the European Union:
Identity: TAZTECH, S.L
Avenida CALLE LOPEZ DE HOYOS, NUM. 35
28002 MADRID - (MADRID)
Email ID: [email protected]
17. MUNDO CRYPTO LIVE SESSIONS
This section explains how we collect and use Personal Data from live session users, and it supplements but does not replace our Privacy Notice, which governs how we handle Personal Data from all our users.
- Please be aware that the audio and video content that instructors/professors provide to us may include the voices of students who attended the live lecture, and that we reserve the right to make all such content publicly available to all our users. The audio and video content that instructors/professors choose to post on our websites, social media platforms or through Third Party Offerings (if any), as well as the professor’s/instructor's name, email address, and thumbnail image, will be collected by EVIVA ED. Instructors/professors may also give us their students' contact information so that we can share the link to the content with them. Before disclosing these students' contact information, instructors/professors should make sure that these students have given their consent and authorization wit regards to the sharing of their personal information.
- EVIVA ED may use your information to administer and provide our Live session services, as well as to share certain information with other Live session participants: For example, students will be able to examine content uploaded by their instructors/professors, and instructors/professors will be able to see who has viewed their lectures.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries regarding how we manage your personal information relating to our live sessions.